Saturday 22 September 2007

My first CD purchases in Japan. From a HMV on the 12th floor of a department store in Shinjuku. They mostly just had very recent CDs though and mostly CD+DVD versions though so I probably won't go there again but it was an interesting experience.


v-u-den's Suiteroom Number 1, because I felt the need to buy something Hello Project.

Shimatani Hitomi's Shinku/Ai no Uta, been wanting this one for a while

Utada Hikaru's Beautiful World/Kiss and Cry, an impulse buy after listening to the first track at a listening station

Tackey and Tsubasa's Crazy Rainbow Paradise and Samurai, I've been wondering whether to experiment with a Johnnies groups for a while and these guys seemed like the best place to start. Because there are only two of them and there names are in the title so I can tell them apart.

No comments: